How much does shipping cost?
All shipping is per order. It doesn't matter how many items you purchase, your shipping charge (if any) is a flat rate.
We offer free FedEx Next Day shipping on all orders above $1000.
Standard FedEx shipping that delivers in 1-5 business days is $15.
FedEx Next Day shipping on orders under $1000 is available for $50.
When will my items ship?
We ship all of our items next-day insured. The items will be delivered by FedEx, but we ship through Malca-Amit, which provides extra insurance. Due to this, we can only ship items out during the week. Orders made on the weekend will be shipped the following Monday (or the next business day in the event of holidays or other extenuating circumstances).
To guarantee same-day shipping, please make your order by 3:00pm Central Standard Time Monday-Friday. Any orders made after that time will be shipped the next business day.
Note: If there is any issue with your order, or there might be a problem getting your order out in time, we will contact you to discuss your options. Custom order times will vary, but expect 3-5 weeks for design and manufacture.
Return Policy for Ready Made (Non-Custom) Items
We like to keep things simple. We also want our customers to be 100% happy.
- We offer a 15 day return policy on all non-custom items
- Items must be returned in the condition in which they were received with all accompanying paperwork
- Contact us to start the return process, we will provide a shipping label and directions.
- We ship all of our items overnight insured for security purposes, so please do not attempt to ship the item back yourself.
- You will receive a refund for the full amount minus the return shipping fee.
- Your refund will be processed within one week. You will be refunded via your payment method.
Return Policy for Custom-Made Pieces
Before you read the items below, we would like you to know one thing:
We have been making custom jewelry for over 25 years. In all our years of business, we haven't had one single return. In the very few cases where a client wasn't absolutely thrilled with their purchase, we discussed the reasons why they were unhappy with their purchase, and we made it right.
- Minor modifications will most likely incur no additional cost
- Resizing is free for the first year of ownership
- Major work that will require re-manufacture of your jewelry may require an additional fee
- We will do whatever we can, within reason, to make sure you are happy with your purchase
- If we cannot come to a mutually agreeable solution, please read the details below
We may accept returns of custom-made jewelry within 15 days provided you pay all or a portion of design and labor fees, at our discretion. This represents a "sunk cost" for us, since we cannot ask our jewelers and designers to give us back the hours of love they've poured into making your unique piece of jewelry.
- If you wish to return a custom item, let us know and we will assess the labor costs and present you with the amount of your refund minus labor costs
- If you want to move forward we will provide a shipping label to return the item.
- All paperwork, certificates, boxes and other items included with your order must be provided and the item must be in unworn new condition
- After we've received your item it may take 1-2 weeks to confirm everything is accounted for and in the proper condition
- After processing, the previously agreed upon refund amount will be returned via the initial method of payment